One thing I’ve noticed recently is that for some people, after a while of participating in a big training or a big workshop, they lose their focus.
Such as –
At a young age, maybe thinking about friends or going to see a little Facebook is immersed in Facebook or someone is watching videos on YouTube or someone is chatting with people next door.
In many cases, if you are an employee, you may feel tired or you may feel sleepy or think of office work and then you are overwhelmed by the thought of work.
In most cases, this is due to personal reasons. Again, this is also the main reason for the trainer’s unreasonable buck buck in many cases.
Today I will talk about how to be attentive. Let’s look at 21 ways to focus –
1. Never miss a class unless absolutely incompetent (no matter how much the teacher dislikes / personal issues). If you attend all the classes, in many cases you will fall in love with yourself and no matter what the trainer does, you will see for yourself that he has started researching the work.
2. Make no mistake about taking the lecture, try to write as much as possible. The teacher will give the lecture sheet / look at the friend’s notebook, forget all this. Now is the era of PowerPoint Presentation, but I would say write notes, write down the important things, because PowerPoint Presentation does not always have all the information.
3. Read the class, try to finish the class. If you don’t understand, take the help of a friend or ask the trainer immediately. Make time at home to do research.
4. Read the same book / PowerPoint Presentation again on the same day. It is better to read more than one book. You can also do research through the internet.
5. Find out from the trainer what will be taught in the next class. It will be easier to understand the lecture by looking at some information before.
6. Be sure to read more similar information from Google / YouTube at leisure or in / out of the car. Many topics are complex in the textbook, which is easy to understand in Wikipedia.
7. Say no to photocopies as much as possible, say yes to writing notes in a notebook. Do not record the video or the sound of the trainer in the class, as this will reduce the speed of work or the speed of reading. I think video and sound records seem to work a lot but not work. Go home and wear it for 7 days and read it again for 7 days, it won’t take any more.
8. Develop writing habits. Especially before the test. Writing habits reduce the tendency to forget.
9. Sit with the book for at least an hour every day, turn the page. The habit will go away within a week.
10. If you have mathematical problems / language problems, learn them in pairs.
11. Create basics without rushing to the test. The test will be good and will be effective in the future.
12. Avoid reading related things from friends who are happy to read or not.
13. I don’t have to read it. Don’t think that the front roll will fall. (Don’t trust the other, it may be that he forgot to write or it may be ridiculous, for example, you can’t see anymore because of the difficult sir)
14. Participate in educational tours, seminars, workshops as much as possible. However, it should not be missed.
15. If reading is damaged due to social networking, turn off mobile data / WiFi and keep the phone away before reading. If you can use Facebook for reading, entertainment and reading will be at the same time. You know, sarbag with honest to defeat with dishonest, you will get a lot of good things if you use Facebook for good.
16. As soon as you sit down to read, those who fall asleep should get enough sleep by adjusting their sleep routine. If you fall asleep, take a walk.
16. Keep in touch with good students in the class, to discuss studies, to get notes. (Although he is boring)
16. Get up and read something. Practice getting up in the morning. Reduce the habit of waking up at night. Wearing a cold head is quick. Again the night is better in the case of some analysis.
19. Don’t sit around, finish talking on the phone, watch movies and read. Fatigue will prevail.
20. Have a hearty breakfast in the morning. Breakfast is a very important…